Ownership and Purpose of the Website
You have accessed a website (hereinafter, "the Website") whose domain name (www.casamanyaextrem.com) is owned by Comerç Estripagecs Mountain Events, registered in the Trade Register of the M.I. Government, with NRT U-802808-T, located at carretera del Coll d'Ordino, edifici Mirador B d'Ordino (Principality of Andorra).
The purpose of the Website is to inform about the events, activities, and other initiatives of the Comerç Estripagecs Mountain Events (hereinafter, collectively, "the Initiatives").
For any queries or claims regarding the Website or the Initiatives, Estripagecs Mountain Events makes available the contact email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions of use of the Website
Likewise, users of the Website undertake to make diligent use of it and its contents, in accordance with current legislation, as well as good faith and good customs, and without contravening morality or public order. Therefore, among other things, access or use of the Website for illegal purposes is not allowed, for which, by way of example and not limited to, it is prohibited:
- To use the Website in such a way as to cause damage, interruptions, inefficiencies, or defects in its operation;
- To use the Website for the transmission, installation, or publication of any virus, malicious code, or other harmful programs or files;
- To use the Website to collect personal data from other users without authorization;
- To access networks or information systems connected to the Website without authorization, by means of hacking or falsification, password extraction, or any other illegitimate means;
- To break, or attempt to break, the security or authentication measures of the Website or any network or information system connected to it, or the security or protection measures inherent in the contents of the Website; or
- To carry out any action that causes disproportionate or unnecessary saturation of the infrastructure of the Website or the networks or information systems connected to the Website.
Reservation of the right to modify and update the Terms and Conditions of use of the Website
Estripagecs Mountain Events reserves the right to make, without prior notice, at any time and with immediate effect, the modifications and periodic updates that it deems appropriate to the Terms and Conditions. Therefore, Estripagecs Mountain Events recommends that users of the Website review the Terms and Conditions periodically.
Rights and legal positions regarding the contents integrated into the Website
Definition of the term "contents": For the purposes of the Terms and Conditions, the term "contents" refers to all the contents that make up the Website, understood as such, merely enunciative and not limiting, the source code, design and navigation structure of the Website, as well as the distinctive signs, videos, photographs, illustrations, graphics, maps, texts, data and other information displayed.
Rights and legal positions regarding the contents: The contents are subject to intellectual property rights, industrial property rights, image rights and/or other rights or legal positions of similar economic content owned by Estripagecs Mountain Events or third parties who have granted the relevant licenses or authorizations. Therefore, access to the Website does not grant users any ownership or right to use the contents (including, among others, reproduction, distribution, public communication, availability or transformation), except that Estripagecs Mountain Events or the third-party holders of the rights or legal positions in question authorize them, either by expressly indicating it on the Website or through prior written licenses or authorizations.
Therefore, Estripagecs Mountain Events reserves the right to use watermarks, technological devices or other security measures that allow tracking or online monitoring of unauthorized uses of the content. And, in any case, Estripagecs Mountain Events reserves the right to take legal action of a civil or criminal nature against users of the Website who infringe intellectual property rights, industrial property rights, image rights or other similar economic rights that apply to the content.
In the event that any user considers that any of the content violates the rights or legal positions of third parties, they must immediately notify Estripagecs Mountain Events through the contact or claim channels indicated in the section "Ownership and purpose of the Website", so that this entity can analyze and evaluate the situation.
Right of exclusion: Estripagecs Mountain Events reserves the right to deny or suspend access to the Website, without prior notice and in a discretionary manner, permanently or temporarily, to users who violate the Terms and Conditions. This right of Estripagecs Mountain Events is without prejudice to any civil or criminal legal actions that it may take against the users concerned.
1.- User responsibility
- Users will be solely responsible for taking all appropriate measures to protect the devices and computer programs associated with their access to the Website from, among other things, viruses, malicious code, or other harmful programs or files.
- Users will be solely responsible for the use they make of the content provided through the Website.
- In the event that they make inquiries or claims to Estripagecs Mountain Events through the means provided in the section "Ownership and purpose of the Website", users shall be liable for any damages caused to the entity or third parties for providing false or inaccurate data or information.
- Users will also be responsible in all other cases in which they fail to comply with the Terms and Conditions, including, but not limited to, the cases indicated in the section "Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of use of the Website".
2.- Responsibility of Estripagecs Mountain Events
- Estripagecs Mountain Events shall not be liable for any damages, or other consequences arising from the use made by users of this website or the contents contained therein.
- Estripagecs Mountain Events shall not be responsible for any damages or other consequences arising from the unavailability of this website or its content due to technical, security, control, update or maintenance issues, or errors caused by servers or third-party intermediaries or providers, such as deficiencies in telephone lines or Internet overload.
- Estripagecs Mountain Events shall not be liable for damages caused to users of this website by malicious software, cybercriminal actions or other illegitimate intrusions by third parties.
- Estripagecs Mountain Events has no control over the services, content and/or other elements to which users of this website may access through technical link devices, directories or other means accessible through this website (such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and similar). Therefore, Estripagecs Mountain Events shall not be responsible for the technical availability, quality or accuracy, among others, of the services, content and/or other elements accessed, nor for damages or other consequences resulting from their use. In no case does the existence of such access imply the existence of agreements with the owners or responsible parties of the services, content or other elements concerned, nor does it imply any recommendation, promotion or identification of Estripagecs Mountain Events with them.
- Users who decide to visit and/or use any of the Third-Party Links do so at their own risk and shall take appropriate protective measures.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing, in the event that any user considers that any of the technical link devices, directories or other means accessible through this website violate the rights or legal positions of third parties, they shall immediately notify Estripagecs Mountain Events through the contact or claim channels indicated in the section "Ownership and purpose of this website", so that this entity can analyze and evaluate the situation.
- Estripagecs Mountain Events may temporarily or permanently interrupt access to this website, in the event that it is unable or simply unwilling to continue exploiting this website. In these cases, user access will be immediately canceled without users being able to hold Estripagecs Mountain Events liable.
- Likewise, Estripagecs Mountain Events reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice to users, to modify any content of this website, or to update or correct errors or inaccuracies.
- As long as it does not contradict current legislation, in the event that Estripagecs Mountain Events is eventually considered responsible for damages and losses to users of this website, the liability of the entity shall be limited to certain, real and concrete damages and losses.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, Estripagecs Mountain Events shall not be liable under any circumstances for damages or other consequences arising from users' failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions.
Authorization of links
Any third-party link to this website shall be directed to its main page, expressly prohibiting deep links, framing, and any other use of the contents of this website by third parties not previously authorized in writing by Estripagecs Mountain Events.
Likewise, Estripagecs Mountain Events prohibits the creation of links to this website from other websites with content that is contrary to law, good faith, morality, or public order.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Andorran law.
Users of this website submit to Andorran jurisdiction, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that, according to the Law, may correspond to them.
The foregoing is without prejudice to the fact that, due to the user's status as a consumer, another legislation and/or jurisdiction may be applicable by imperative law.
Last update: March 15, 2022